2010年8月2日星期一

i'm standing here all alone

ding dong,the clock on my monitor show 2.28am, (i know Ding Dong sounds weird)
 yea, i know my plan to sleep before 11pm is failed.

i feel like don't wat to sleep coz 2moro morning i need to wake up early and bak to KL.

Suddenly found my 2008 daily plan book inside my cupboard,which has been disappear from my sight since last last year.

i wrote many funny sentences to motivate myself for SPM , and they're still useful now.

tis is one of the reason why i'm being awake now.

i'm motivated!
hehe

decided to take it along with me to KL, and fight for the Final exam!

a short update by using my pasar Engllish.

*comment has closed due to the author refuses to see any comment for his grammer skill XD*  


He's trying to escape from the reality =p
Author(橙子) : I can't do so in my real life,but i can do it here,my lovely blogggggggg.. =)